Welcome to My Modest Blog!

I've always been a crafty person. I love the visual arts and just like to create things. I tend to stare at each item in awe when it is complete... thinking "I made this!?" Call me a hopeless romantic, but the old days had it right in many ways, including traditional homemaking. I've been hobby sewing and crafting since I was a little girl. But in recent years, I found it necessary to sew clothes for my girls to keep them modestly dressed. While nursing my babies, I began making nursing covers for myself and friends. I've also done furniture restoration, crocheting, baking, painting/drawing, photography and more. Enjoying these feminine crafts and other projects has made me want to share my ideas and talents.

I hope to provide you with great ideas and quality products that will "keep you covered!" Some items will be available at an Etsy Shop. Also enjoy my tips and examples on this blog!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Available Fabrics as of April 2012

Since it will be a couple weeks before I am able to sew my current items for sale, I am listing the fabrics here for you to choose if you'd like to request a custom order item.
sewing projects
Note: These are quick pics of the fabrics I've precut for the items listed below. They are washed but un-ironed at this point, so you may need to use your imagination! The number indicates how many I can make with that fabric.

FABRICS PRECUT FOR NURSING COVERS
***COTTON/COTTON
Fabrics Whimsical Winnie the Pooh and Friends (2)
FabricsSpringtime Garden (2)
FabricsPink-Purple-Orange Quilted (2)
***COTTON/FLANNEL
FabricsBaby Boy Pooh and Friends (1)
FabricsBaby Girl Fairies and Flowers (1)
FabricsElegant in Pink (1) can add pink minky fabric edge
FabricsFestive Animal Friends (1)
FabricsArgyle Pooh and Friends (2-4)
FabricsDick and Jane Argyle (1)


FABRICS PRECUT FOR CAR SEAT CANOPIES
FabricsFabricsFabricsFabrics
Jungle Animals, Fairies, Dinosaurs, and Butterfly/Animals (1 each)

FABRICS PRECUT FOR APRONS
Dress ApronSewing Projects
First Communion Dress Apron (3)

FABRICS PRECUT FOR BABY QUILTS & BLANKETS
100_2412Girl Farm Animals Quilt (1)
FabricsPooh cuddle blanket (1)
100_2410Baby Sign Language Quilt (1)
100_2408Love is - Christian Crib Quilt (1)


OTHER
FabricsNursing/Baby Pillow (1)



UNCUT FABRICS
100_2409Tie-Dye Collection
100_1963Cherry Blossom Reds
100_2411Baby Boy Cotton Jersey and Blue Sateen
FabricsFeminine Sunset Hues
FabricsSpringtime Garden
Nursing CoversPuppy Princess Cotton Jersey
Nursing CoversPink Babies
Nursing CoversJungle Blues
Nursing CoversAlpha-Numeric Children and Argyle
sewing projectsOwl Fleece

FOR CHURCH ACTIVITY BAGS:
Easter Alleluia / Fishers of Men
100_2404 100_2405
Christian “Love is” / Family Picnic
100_2408 100_2417

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails