Welcome to My Modest Blog!

I've always been a crafty person. I love the visual arts and just like to create things. I tend to stare at each item in awe when it is complete... thinking "I made this!?" Call me a hopeless romantic, but the old days had it right in many ways, including traditional homemaking. I've been hobby sewing and crafting since I was a little girl. But in recent years, I found it necessary to sew clothes for my girls to keep them modestly dressed. While nursing my babies, I began making nursing covers for myself and friends. I've also done furniture restoration, crocheting, baking, painting/drawing, photography and more. Enjoying these feminine crafts and other projects has made me want to share my ideas and talents.

I hope to provide you with great ideas and quality products that will "keep you covered!" Some items will be available at an Etsy Shop. Also enjoy my tips and examples on this blog!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wed Worries: Modest Swimwear

I was recently emailed a link to a modest swimwear website, and after seeing their options I wanted to be sure to share it with my readers! They are priced higher than I'd like to pay, but their quality and coverage seems worth the price. They also have plus size swimwear and swim bras.
modest
I think this swimwear is the ideal way to go if you plan to attend a waterpark, because it doubles as an outfit and general sun protection. My Wednesday Worries are solved!


Here are some samples of Hydro Chic's modest swimwear
chlorine-resistant-bathing-suit-black-20Modest Swimwear hydrochic-com
chlorine-resistant-bathing-suit-short-sleeve-top-23chlorine-resistant-bathing-suit-top-22
chlorine-resistant-plus-size-swimsuits-skirt-1amodest-swimwear-long-navy-swim-skirt-7
chlorine-resistant-bathing-suit-top-23chlorine-resistant-plus-size-swimsuits-skirt-6_1

If anything, this got me in the mood to go for a swim!

2 comments:

Ritu said...

I love your very simple and hands on "how to" tips!
very helpful!

Marci Rapp, MarSea Modest Swimwear said...

MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear offers over 30 styles designed for women who want modest swimwear coverage * for religious reasons * for personal modesty (to cover age/weight/medical imperfections)
* for added sunprotection

Made from high-quality Italian nylon/lycra swimwear fabric which is chlorine resistant, non-transparent, UV50+ protective, lightweight & quick-drying.
Some styles suitable for maternity wear.
Plus sizes available.
Mastectomy option available.
Made in Israel
Please visit our website & contact us for further information.

Marci Rapp, MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
Cover what you want...in style!
www.marseamodest.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails