Welcome to My Modest Blog!

I've always been a crafty person. I love the visual arts and just like to create things. I tend to stare at each item in awe when it is complete... thinking "I made this!?" Call me a hopeless romantic, but the old days had it right in many ways, including traditional homemaking. I've been hobby sewing and crafting since I was a little girl. But in recent years, I found it necessary to sew clothes for my girls to keep them modestly dressed. While nursing my babies, I began making nursing covers for myself and friends. I've also done furniture restoration, crocheting, baking, painting/drawing, photography and more. Enjoying these feminine crafts and other projects has made me want to share my ideas and talents.

I hope to provide you with great ideas and quality products that will "keep you covered!" Some items will be available at an Etsy Shop. Also enjoy my tips and examples on this blog!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Grand Opening Sale

clip_image002
  My Modest Mommies blog has been an excellent outlet to share my crafting ideas and inspiration. Every project has awakened more ideas and a personal passion for the needle arts. There is so much joy in taking a design and making it into something useful for others. Encouraged by those close to me and acquaintances - I have decided to open my own shop! Now more mommies can have products that reflect a new traditional style, which brings together old fashioned charm and modesty, simplicity and functionality for the modern day mother. Modest Mommies can help keep you and your babies covered at the breast, on the go, and as they grow.
To welcome you all to my new online shop, I'm offering a 15% off your order code! Please pass it on to your friends, and consider checking it out for your holiday shopping.
Want something not in my shop? You can make a custom order request at any time. I can sew just about anything with a pattern :)  Many ideas below, including costumes, dresses, totes, etc.  Just email me your idea.
Thank you for your encouragement and for taking a look!

*****
  To get my new shop rolling for the upcoming holiday season, I'm offering 15% off your order! Just use the code and visit http://modestmommies.etsy.com

GrandOpenCoupon

  This Minnesota weather is having us turn up the heat and break out the sweatshirts. When it comes to our little kiddos, I've sewn up something special to keep them warm in their car seats or while nursing in public.
THE COZY CARSEAST CANOPY w/ Tootsie & Strap Covers
clip_image003clip_image004
DAIRY GO NURSING COVER
clip_image005clip_image006

Also taking special order requests for:
*Shopping Cart Covers (keep hands off those bacteria/flu-infested carts)
*Holiday Girls' Dresses
*Baptismal Gowns
*Crocheted Hats
*Floor Quilts for Babies
*Quiet in the Pew Totes for Church
*Aprons for adults and children
*Costumes
*and anything with a pattern!

*Guest Seamstress Kathryn & Sarah - Priest Albs/Stoles, Bed Quilts, and Dress Alterations


Thank you,
Melissa @ Modest Mommies
SHOP  http://ModestMommies.Etsy.com
BLOG  http://ModestMommies.Blogspot.com
EMAIL 4modestmommies@gmail.com

Join me on Facebook and Pinterest for more creative ideas!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails