Welcome to My Modest Blog!

I've always been a crafty person. I love the visual arts and just like to create things. I tend to stare at each item in awe when it is complete... thinking "I made this!?" Call me a hopeless romantic, but the old days had it right in many ways, including traditional homemaking. I've been hobby sewing and crafting since I was a little girl. But in recent years, I found it necessary to sew clothes for my girls to keep them modestly dressed. While nursing my babies, I began making nursing covers for myself and friends. I've also done furniture restoration, crocheting, baking, painting/drawing, photography and more. Enjoying these feminine crafts and other projects has made me want to share my ideas and talents.

I hope to provide you with great ideas and quality products that will "keep you covered!" Some items will be available at an Etsy Shop. Also enjoy my tips and examples on this blog!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prioritizing

Today's Tuesday Tip: Figuring Out What's Important.

I have a hard time prioritizing my day. I'm also a nitpicker when it comes to my to-do lists. Always have been the type to rewrite it if it looks too messy, or clear off the things I've done to not be overwhelmed by the look of a long list. While it's great to see my accomplishments crossed off, it helps me focus on what I still need to do. My husband will leave his up until it's all crossed off, he loves to see what he got done. (Unless I get crazy and write a new one for him too!)

dscn1602

Hanging them up side by side, it can get competitive to see who can cross off the most. Motivation!

Procrastinators To Do List

So after many rough drafts, here are a few versions of my printable to-do list for you! Note the short/long term goals can be folded over or cut off so you can think about them, but put them away when you feel overwhelmed.

 

My Accomplishments of the Day

Accomplishments of the Day

The Procrastinator's To Do List

Procrastinators ToDo List

The Husband's To Do List

Husbands ToDo List

(feel free to add your extras to this one :)

 

And the more simplified 2/sheet:

 

What Mommy Did Today!

Mommys ToDo List

Things I can help Dad with

Daddys ToDo List

 

You saw this on Modest Mommies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails